Total Connect Remote Services Keeps You Connected and in ControlLeave a Comment
With Total Connect, you can stay connected and in control of your home or office whenever you want, wherever you are.
- ·Remotely arm, disarm or check the status of your security system.
- ·Keep an eye on your kids, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets, housekeepers or contractors.
- ·Be alerted to important events occurring inside or outside your home, such as a child returning home from school, a gate being opened, a flood or extreme temperature being sensed, a valuable object being moved or if an even does not occur on schedule.
- ·View live video on up to 6 cameras at a time.
- ·Remotely control your Z-Wave enabled lights, locks and thermostats when using select Honeywell security systems.
- ·Access informative content like local weather, traffic and news on your mobile devices and touch screen keypads.
- ·Works across all major platforms including iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. Free apps available.
With the user friendly interface, you have complete control over your system. You can set up and manage accounts, configure the system to notify you if events do or do not occur, trigger cameras by zone event, control your system, add users and more all on your own with an easy to navigate menu.
The multi-site feature lets you view up to 100 multiple locations from one convenient login – great for franchise owners, real estate investors, vacation home owners and more. The hierarchal user structure lets the primary account holder add multiple users and customize access and settings for each one.
Energy management is a great way to save money on energy and utility bills, conserve resources and live more comfortable, efficient lifestyles. With Z-Wave Energy Management you can have remote control via computers, smartphones and compatible mobile devices, make temperature adjustments, set schedules, have reduced utility bills and receive notifications.
With Z-Wave Lock and Lighting Control, you can remotely monitor and control the locks on your home or business wherever you are. There’s no need to make multiple copies of keys anymore. By simply visiting your account on a computer or mobile device, you can instantly grant access to employees, service workers, babysitters, neighbors, relatives, house keepers and dog walkers at any time, as well as track activity and receive e-mail or video alerts when someone unlocks a door. You can also set lighting scenes and schedules for ambiance, security and energy savings.
Honeywell Total Connect Video Services gives you an attractive, easy-to-use interface with customizable multiple images, sizing capability, streaming views and optional pan/tilt control with compatible cameras. With the video services you will also receive:
- ·Secure communications and firewall-friendly video streaming.
- ·Web-based camera configuration.
- ·Up to six cameras per account
- ·Event driven video notification with adjustable video motion detection technology.
- ·Video storage of up to 100MB of clips
- ·Adobe Flash player based application.
- ·QuickTime video player.
For more information on how you can have the capabilities of Total Connect, call us today!
How To Avoid False Alarms
DIY Home Security Tips
The Power of Home Automation and Security
The Best Apps for Crime Statistics and Home Security
Home Security Systems: Should I Have One?
Making Your Home More Energy Efficient
What Is Home Automation and What Can It Do For Me?
HVAC Protection: The WHIP