Thank you for your interest in Modern Systems Inc.
- -Install fire and intrusion alarm systems, networking equipment, central vacuum systems, surround sound, audio and video equipment.
- structured wiring and intercom.
- -Maintain and report accurate records of hours and materials used.
- -Maintain and troubleshoot systems.
- -Use wire troubleshooting tools such as tracer/toner and continuity testers.
- -Read product material for product knowledge advancement.
- -Properly mount (secure, level, centered) various equipment including flat panel TV’s, projectors, volume controls, in-wall speakers, etc.
- -Connect and troubleshoot high end multi-zone audio/video distribution systems.
- -Interface to other subsystems including alarm systems, lighting control, HVAC control, entry control, and automation systems.
- -Install high end home theaters, audio/video distribution systems.
- -Configure and program touch screen based whole house control systems.
- -Other tasks as may be assigned.
- -You must be able to lift ~60 lbs.
- -You must provide verifiable references.
- -All applicants must have a clear driving record, no criminal history, and must submit to a drug test.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com, or complete the online application by clicking here.
For more information call 1-800-252-7664 or (606) 679-4556.